Piano Adventures® Player puts serious fun in the palm of your hand! Nancy and Randall Faber are pleased to introduce a new mobile app that offers the convenience of a full MIDI player on your iPhone or iPad. The app provides easy access to interactive play‐along accompaniments for the Piano Adventures method books—bringing an orchestra, jazz ensemble and rock band right to your mobile device. The user interface is elegantly designed, appropriate for all ages and instructional levels.
- Control tempo, parts, volume and balance
- Set loops to rehearse difficult sections
- Keyboard view with with light‐up keys reinforces the student part
- Score view with liquid layout reflows the notation as you zoom or change orientation
- High‐quality instrument samples provide premium sound
- Built‐in metronome keeps the beat
- Optional MIDI connection for enhanced play‐along and recording features
- Engage imagination with fun and creative arrangements
- Reinforce model performances
- Make at‐home practice more productive
- Easily explore a wide variety of musical styles, sounds and ensembles
- Build ensemble playing skills
- No files to juggle or library management required
- Designed for both iPad and iPhone
- Available as a free download
- Thirteen levels currently available (My First Piano Adventure A, B, and C, Primer, 1, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, Accelerated 1 and 2, Adult 1 and 2)
- 1000 songs from the Piano Adventures Lesson, Technique & Artistry, and Performance books
- Includes three free songs per level
- Full song libraries may be purchased for $4.99 per level
- Digital sheet music with play‐along tracks for 63 Popular songs at all levels, including: Star Wars, Thinking Out Loud, Hedwig’s Theme, 100 Years, Pirates of the Caribbean, the Beatles, and more!
- Digital sheet music with play‐along tracks for 79 Christmas songs at all levels, including: Jingle Bells, Joy to the World, Rudolph the Red‐Nosed Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, Carol of the Bells, O Holy Night, and more!
- Easy access to video support for Adult Book 1 and 2
- International editions and multilingual support (Spanish, Chinese, German and Dutch)
A Note for Android Users
We have received many requests for an Android version of the Player app. We enjoy and rely on our Android devices, too, but we made the decision to develop for iPhones and iPads first. Please visit our FAQs page for more information and links to recommended solutions for Android users.