Level 6 Lesson & Theory Book
Piano Adventures® is an exciting, comprehensive piano method that teaches children analysis, creativity and musical expression.
The Level 6 Lesson & Theory Book provides:
- A step‐by‐step approach to major and minor scales and intervals, cadences, compound meter, the circle of fifths, and musical form
- A wide range of musical styles from jazz to classical, including melodies of Bach, Burgmüller, Clementi, and Grieg
- Pianistic fingerings to promote technique and graceful movement across the keyboard
- Expressive pieces that build balance between the hands, articulation, phrasing, and pedaling
- Discovery questions, creative activities, and theory pages to develop the student’s “musical mind”
- Available online audio recordings of example performances by visiting pianoadventures.com/8011
The Technique & Performance Book is the essential companion book for this curriculum. It provides powerful and effective Technique Secrets, Etudes, and Performance Pieces for musical artistry. The book is correlated page‐by‐page with this Lesson & Theory Book.